Welcome to Year 3!
This year our topics will be:
- Autumn Term - Awesome Ancient Britain
- Spring Term - Ancient Egyptians
- Summer Term - Our Active Planet
Every week, children are expected to:
- Read at least 5 times a week, recording this in their reading records.
- Practise their weekly spellings. These will be sent home on Mondays and children will be tested on these in school on the following Monday.
- Practise their times tables.
In addition to this, across every half term children can choose from the menu of homework activities. Please see the our newsletter for more information.
PE will take place on Monday morning and Thursday afternoon. On those days, children should come in to school in the morning wearing full PE kit as they will not be changing in school.
Please send your child to school with a named water bottle on Monday morning. They will bring the bottle home every day to be washed.
Please check this page for important news and updates. We are looking forward to an exciting year ahead!
Mrs Reston and Mrs Farhat