Welcome to Year 3! We are really excited about the learning that is to come over the course of this year.
The topic focus for each term is:
Autumn term: Ancient Britain
Summer: Active Planet
A few gentle reminders:
- PE days for both classes are on Tuesday and Friday
- Spelling homework will be sent home each Friday and their will be quiz on the following Thursday
- Maths homework can be found on Education City, for which your child will be given a login
- Children will visit the school library each week on a Thursday
- Reading records should be coming home each day. Please encourage your child to be writing their own comment, using some suggestions from the comment bookmark
There is a school trip to Wandlebury on Wednesday 27 November. Please return your permission slip and contribution by Friday 8 Novermber. Thank you!