You will find the work for each week during the period of school closure in the 'Home Learning' tab on the right.
Welcome to Year 3! We are really excited about the learning that is to come over the course of this year.
The topic focus for each term is:
Autumn term: Ancient Britain
Summer: Active Planet
A few gentle reminders:
- PE days for both classes are on Tuesday and Friday
- Spelling homework will be sent home each Friday and their will be quiz on the following Thursday
- Maths homework can be found on Education City, for which your child will be given a login
- Children will visit the school library each week on a Thursday
- Reading records should be coming home each day. Please encourage your child to be writing their own comment, using some suggestions from the comment bookmark
There is a school trip to Wandlebury on Wednesday 27 November. Please return your permission slip and contribution by Friday 8 Novermber. Thank you!
Our trip to Wandlebury
We all had a brilliant time at Wandlebury, learning all about the Iron Age fort that was once there.
We loved making and eating our own bread.