Each school has its own uniform which can be ordered online from our suppliers or via the order form below. Please return the form to the school office.
Please noted that uniforms are not required to have logos so you do not have to use our suppliers, as long as items are in school colours as listed below.
Uniform ordered from our suppliers can be delivered to the school for collection. The school offices will notify you when your order arrives.
- Bottle green sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- White polo shirt, shirt or blouse
- Grey trousers, skirt, pinafore, dress, shorts
- Grey, white or green socks or tights
- Black school shoes
- PE kit, (white T-shirt, black shorts, black tracksuit bottoms, black plimsolls)
- Green coat, cagoule or fleece
- Green gingham summer dress
No jewellery should be worn; stud earrings are allowed but children must be able to remove them themselves for PE
Year 6 only:
- Purple v-necked jumper with Year 6 logo
Uniform with school logo
You are able to purchase items with the school logo from our supplier, BIg Fish. We recommend at least one jumper with a logo for school trips etc. however this is in no way compulsory.
To order online, please click here to log in to the Big Fish website (Username = trumpington, password = tmuniform). Order forms are also available from the school office or by clicking below.