Teacher- Sept 2019
Are you looking for an exciting new teaching opportunity? We are seeking Primary Teachers for Autumn term join our expanding school.
Due to the Federation’s drive to achieve, our highly successful schools will be expanding their facilities from September 2019 due to exceptional demand for places.
We are seeking motivated and dynamic teachers who are passionate about learning, to work alongside our well established, dedicated team.
The successful candidate will plan highly effective learning opportunities that meet the needs of all children. Excellent classroom management skills and high expectations of all pupils are essential as well as a comprehensive knowledge of the curriculum and new assessment framework. We are looking for teachers who are creative, imaginative and who would relish the opportunity to join us in developing outstanding practice in our school.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is enthusiastic, imaginative and forward thinking
• Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
• Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, and parents
• Has the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
In return we will offer you:
• A supportive Leadership Team
• Commitment to support professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to help shape our future as a growing school
• A school committed to raising achievement and attainment
• A developing learning environment with excellent resources and facilities
• Collaborative professional opportunities across the Federation
This positions will be starting from September 2019 and will be based in either our Fawcett Primary School.
If you would be interested in applying for the position please complete the application form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date for applications is Friday 19th July 2019. Interview date to be confirmed,
The Trumpington Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. It also values the diversity of the workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The successful candidate will need to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.