Maths - Geometry
In Maths, we have been focused on Geometry.
In Geometry we have learnt to:
- Label angles (acute angle, right angle, obtuse angle, reflex angle)
- Measure angles using a protractor.
- Identify 3D shapes from their 2D nets.
- Find properties of a 3D shape (vertices, edges, faces)
- Calculate angles formed on a straight line, and a full turn.
- Calculate an unknown angle inside a shape (triangles and rectangles)
- Reflect and translate shapes.
- Know the difference between a regular and irregular shape.