Year 4 Class Teacher
Are you looking for an exciting new teaching opportunity? We are seeking a Year 4 Primary Teacher starting from the Summer term 2019 join our expanding school.
Due to the Federation’s drive to achieve, our highly successful schools will be expanding their facilities from April 2019 due to exceptional demand for places.
We are seeking motivated and dynamic teachers who are passionate about learning, to work alongside our well established, dedicated team.
The successful candidate will plan highly effective learning opportunities that meet the needs of all children. Excellent classroom management skills and high expectations of all pupils are essential as well as a comprehensive knowledge of the curriculum and new assessment framework. We are looking for a teacher who is creative, imaginative and who would relish the opportunity to join us in developing outstanding practice in our school.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is enthusiastic, imaginative and forward thinking
• Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
• Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, and parents
• Has the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
In return we will offer you:
• A supportive Leadership Team
• Commitment to support professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to help shape our future as a growing school
• A school committed to raising achievement and attainment
• A developing learning environment with excellent resources and facilities
• Collaborative professional opportunities across the Federation
This position will be starting from the Summer term 2019 and will be based in either our Trumpington Meadows School. If you would be interested in applying please send your completed application form to Ltanner@trufed.org.uk
Closing Date: Monday 25th February 2019
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com
Interview will be held the following week
The Trumpington Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. It also values the diversity of the workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The successful candidate will need to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.