WB: 16.3.20 : If your child is already self-isolating at home here are some activities they may wish to complete:
1. Retell their favourite story.
2. Write a book review of one of the books that have been sent home (including a summary, likes/dislikes, who else should read this book).
3. Research a country of their choice and make notes about different aspects of that country. Finish by writing a non-chronologial report (fact file) of that country using all of the features we learnt about in the previous weeks.
1. Practise adding and subtracting 2-digit numbers using a numberline or the expanded method (e.g. 23 + 58=)
2. Practise and learn their 2,5,10,3,4 times tables.
3. Complete all of the 'time' and 'fractions' tasks on education city.
In class, we are reading Lila and the Secret of Rain. Below is a copy of the story and some comprehension/vocabulary based questions about the story