Teaching Assistant Vacancy
KS1 - General post- 5 days a week, 8.45am -3pm. Trumpington Meadows school. Maternity cover contract
KS1- General post- 5 days per week, 12pm -3pm. Fawcett Primary school.
KS1- 1:1 post 5 days a week, term time only Fawcett Primary school, Maternity Cover contract
KS2- 1:1 post 5 days a week, term time only Fawcett Primary School
Interventions Teaching Assistant- 5 days a week, 8.45am -3pm. Trumpington Meadows school
Please note the salary banding is 1A unless otherwise stated, all of the above posts will be term time only.
Are you looking for an exciting new teaching opportunity? We are seeking a Teaching Assistant from the Autumn term 2018 to join our expanding school.
Due to the Federation’s drive to achieve, our highly successful schools will be expanding their facilities from September 2018 due to exceptional demand for places.
We are seeking motivated and dynamic teaching Assistant who is passionate about learning, to work alongside our well established, dedicated team.
The successful candidate will be there to support meeting the needs of all children. Excellent classroom support skills and high expectations of all pupils are essential as well as a comprehensive knowledge of the curriculum. We are looking for someone who is creative, imaginative and who would relish the opportunity to join us in developing outstanding practice in our school.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is enthusiastic, imaginative and forward thinking
• Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
• Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, and parents
• Has the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
In return we will offer you:
• A supportive Leadership Team
• Commitment to support professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to help shape our future as a growing school
• A school committed to raising achievement and attainment
• A developing learning environment with excellent resources and facilities
• Collaborative professional opportunities across the Federation
This position will be starting from the Autumn term at both sites.
Closing Date: Friday 25th January 2019
Applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates for interviews is to be confirmed,
The Trumpington Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. It also values the diversity of the workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The successful candidate will need to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.