Teaching Assistant - fixed term
Join our dynamic Federation as a Teaching Assistant
If you are passionate about children’s learning and emotional well-being, The Trumpington Federation can offer you an extremely supportive school community with high quality training opportunities and great colleagues. The Federation is committed to support professional development opportunities.
We are looking for someone who:
• Enjoys working with children
• Has excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates high standard of both spoken and written English
• Has high expectations of children and themselves
• Is flexible, creative and upbeat
• Is keen to support class teacher’s learning and carry out interventions
We have a fixed term position for 5 mornings per week available for January 2022. The position will be based at Fawcett however you will be required to work across both of our school sites.
The position is term-time only; fixed term - for 2 terms from January 2022, 22.5 hours per week, salary scale starting 1A.
Please feel free to contact Lucy Tanner if you have any questions and complete the application form below.
Closing Date: Tuesday 25th January 2022
Please email completed application forms to email@example.com