Are you looking for an exciting new teaching opportunity? We are seeking a Teaching Assistant to start with us as soon as possible to join our expanding Federation.
Due to the Federation’s drive to achieve, our highly successful schools have expanded their facilities.
We are seeking motivated and dynamic Teaching Assistant who are passionate about learning, to work alongside our well established, dedicated team.
The successful candidate will need to support teachers and children with day to day learning that meet the needs of all children. Excellent classroom skills and a high level of commitment is key. We are looking for people who are creative, imaginative and who would relish the opportunity to join us in developing outstanding practice in our school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Experience of working with children with autism or other complex needs
- Willingness to undertake intimate care needs
- Flexible, adaptable and resourceful
- Able to work to specific plans and guidance
- Patient, kind and resilient
In return we will offer you:
- A supportive Team
- Commitment to support professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to help shape our future as a growing school
- A school committed to raising achievement and attainment
- A developing learning environment with excellent resources and facilities
- Collaborative professional opportunities across the Federation
The role would be a fixed term position for 6 months and is available to start as soon as possible with the potential of working at either of our our two sites. If you would be interested in applying for the position please complete the application form below.
- Term time only – 38 weeks per year
- 28.75 hours per week or Job shares may also be considered
- Start date – as soon as possible.
- Salary – scale points 2 -6 £18,198 to £19,698 (Full time equivalent- 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year)
Closing Date: 3rd December 2020
Interviews will be held week commencing 7th December 2020
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com