Are you looking for an exciting new teaching opportunity? We are seeking a Teaching Assistant to start with us as soon as possible to join our expanding Federation.
Due to the Federation’s drive to achieve, our highly successful schools have expanded their facilities due to exceptional demand for places.
We are seeking a motivated and dynamic Teaching Assistant who is passionate about learning, to work alongside our well established, dedicated team.
The successful candidate will need to support teachers and children with day to day learning, that meet the needs of all children. Excellent classroom skills and a high level of commitment is key. We are looking for someone who is creative, imaginative and who would relish the opportunity to join us in developing outstanding practice in our school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic, imaginative and forward thinking
- Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
- Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, and parents
- Has high expectations of pupils and themselves
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Is able to carry out interventions
In return we will offer you:
- A supportive Team
- Commitment to support professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to help shape our future as a growing school
- A school committed to raising achievement and attainment
- A developing learning environment with excellent resources and facilities
- Collaborative professional opportunities across the Federation
This permanent position is available for a start as soon as possible at our Trumpington Meadows School.
- Term time only – 38 weeks per year
- 28.75 hours per week or Job shares may also be considered
- Start date - as soon as possible.
- Salary – scale points 2 -6 £17,711 to £19,171 (Full time equivalent)
Closing Date: 20th March 2020
Interview time and date to be determined.
Applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org