Special educational needs co-ordinator (senco)
This page is currently awaiting content
Special Educational Needs Co-ordinated M1 – UPS3 9. + SEN TLR 2,251
We are looking for a SENCO to join the Inclusion team at the Trumpington Federation. A federation of two schools in South Cambridge.
Working closely with the Assistant Headteacher for Inclusion, you will be leading a team of Teaching assistants and support staff, co-ordinating the delivery of interventions and support for a wide range of pupils.
The preferred candidate will be a qualified and experienced SENCO (or will be willing to undertake the SENCo qualification ) with a 'can do' attitude and excellent communication skills when working with all stakeholders especially parents. You will have a passion for ensuring every child has access to a broad and balanced curriculum.
We are looking for a SENCO who is:
· An outstanding teacher, with a range of experience working with children.
· Self-motivated with a clear vision of excellent practice.
· A strong team leader who is committed to providing the highest standards of provision for SEND pupils.
· Experience in effectively tracking, monitoring and reporting on children’s progress.
· An excellent communicator, with a strong commitment to working in partnership with parents, teachers and the community.
In return we will offer you:
• A supportive Leadership Team
• Commitment to support professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to help shape our future as a growing federation
• A federation committed to raising achievement and attainment
• Collaborative professional opportunities across the Federation
The Trumpington Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. It also values the diversity of the workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The successful candidate will need to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing date: October 8th 2019
Interviews: October 15th 2019