Receptionist and Administrator
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? We are seeking an enthusiastic Administrator to join our expanding schools.
We are looking for a Receptionist to join the Trumpington Federation – which comprises Fawcett Primary school and Trumpington Meadows Primary school, and are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join our office team in a customer facing role.
The successful candidate will need to provide comprehensive, effective and efficient reception and administrative support across our two schools. You will be joining a happy, welcoming and professional office
We are looking for someone who:
- Has good customer service skills
- Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, and parents
- Has the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good IT Skills
In return we will offer you:
- A supportive Office and Leadership Team
- Commitment to support professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to help shape our future as part of a growing Federation of schools.
- Collaborative professional opportunities across the Federation
This position will be starting as soon as possible predominantly at our Trumpington Meadows site, however you may be required to work across the federations two schools.
- Full Time – 37 hours per week 52 weeks a year
- 23 days holiday per year
- Salary range £18,795 - £19,171
- Required to start as soon as possible.
Closing Date: 25th October 2019
Applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held week commencing 28/10/2019
The Trumpington Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. It also values the diversity of the workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The successful candidate will need to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.