Family partnership Worker
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to work with children and families? We are seeking a Family Partnership worker from July 2019 to join our expanding schools.
We are seeking a motivated and dynamic person to join our support team. The person would need to be passionate about children’s welfare and education, to work alongside our well established, dedicated team.
We are looking for someone who:
• is enthusiastic, imaginative and forward thinking
• is proactive and able to work on their own initiative as well as being part of a team
• is intuitive and able to recognise the needs of individual children and their families
• is an effective communicator
In return we will offer you:
• A supportive Leadership Team
• Commitment to support professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to help shape our future as a growing school
• A school committed to raising achievement and attainment
• A developing learning environment with excellent resources and facilities
• Collaborative professional opportunities across the Federation
This position will be starting from July 2019 and will be based in either our Trumpington Meadows school or Fawcett Primary School however the role will be across the Federation. If you would be interested in applying for the position you can find out more by clicking on the link below
Closing Date: Wednesday 10th July 2019
Applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview will be held the following week.
The Trumpington Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. It also values the diversity of the workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The successful candidate will need to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.