Higher Level Teaching Assistant - teaching Spanish
Are you looking for an exciting new teaching opportunity? We are seeking a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to teach Spanish from Spring term 2020 to join our expanding school.
We are seeking motivated and dynamic Teaching Assistant who is passionate about learning, to work alongside our well established, dedicated team.
The successful candidate will plan highly effective learning opportunities including Spanish lessons that meet the needs of all children. Excellent classroom management skills and high expectations of all pupils are essential as well as a comprehensive knowledge of the curriculum. We are looking for someone who is creative, imaginative and who would relish the opportunity to join us in developing outstanding practice in our school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic, imaginative and forward thinking
- Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
- Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, and parents
- Has the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
In return we will offer you:
- A supportive Leadership Team
- Commitment to support professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to help shape our future as a growing school
- A school committed to raising achievement and attainment
- A developing learning environment with excellent resources and facilities
- Collaborative professional opportunities across the Federation
This position will be starting as soon as possible from the beginning of the spring term at our Trumpington Meadows site. If you would be interested in applying for the position please download the job pack below.
- Term time only – 38 weeks per year
- 28.75 hours per week
- Salary – Scale point 12 to 15 on the Cambridgeshire County Council pay scales.
£21589 - £22911 (Full time equivalents)
Closing Date: 16th December 2019
Applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview to be held on 18th December 2019
The Trumpington Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. It also values the diversity of the workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The successful candidate will need to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.