Cleaners - October 2021
Join our dynamic Federation as a Cleaner
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? We are seeking Cleaners to start at Fawcett Primary from October 2021.
We are seeking motivated people to join our Cleaning provision. We need people who are passionate about children, to work alongside our well established, dedicated team.
The successful candidates will need to provide a good level of care for our children who would be staying on in our cleaning provision, making sure that the needs of children are met. Excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of commitment is key. We are looking for people who are creative, imaginative and who would relish the opportunity to join us in developing outstanding practice in our school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic and forward thinking
- Has the ability to adjust to the ever-changing cleaning requirements under the current circumstances
- Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, and parents
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
In return we will offer you:
- A supportive Team
- Commitment to support professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to help shape our future as a growing school
- A school committed to raising achievement and attainment
- A developing learning environment with excellent resources and facilities
- Collaborative professional opportunities across the Federation
This positions will be starting from October 2021 at our Fawcett site. If you would be interested in applying for the position you can find out more by clicking on the link below
- 15 hours per week. Term time plus 3 weeks in the school holidays per year
- Salary £17842 Full time Equivalent
- 3 pm to 6pm Monday to Friday- please note the hours of work may vary
- Starting date – October 2021
Closing Date:24th September 2021
Interviews to be held week commencing: 27th September 2021
Applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trumpington Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. It also values the diversity of the workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The successful candidate will need to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.