Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
We are seeking another Caretaker for the Federation to work alongside our existing caretakers with the view to start as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will need to provide comprehensive, effective and efficient duties and will need to work across our two schools. You will be joining a happy, welcoming team.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has good interpersonal skills in order to liaise with contractor and members of the public
• Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, and parents
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• Is able to carry out a range of DIY jobs
• Is able to work under instruction as well as being able to work independently
In return, we will offer you:
• A supportive Leadership Team
• Commitment to support professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to help shape our future as a growing school
• Full time role consisting of 37 hours per week, 52 weeks a year hours will be flexible and on occasion may include weekend working. There will be a number of hours cleaning included in the weekly duties.
• Required to start as soon as possible
If you are interested in applying for this position you can find out more by clicking on the link below
Closing Date: Monday 22nd November 2021
We reserve the right to close the role earlier than advertised
Applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trumpington Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. It also values the diversity of the workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The successful candidate will need to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.