Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
We are seeking a Caretaker to join our expanding school from September 2019 .
We are seeking a Caretaker for our Fawcett School to work alongside our existing caretaker. You would need to be highly motivated and enthusiastic. We are looking for someone who is seeking a customer facing role to join our dedicated team.
The successful candidate will need to provide comprehensive, effective and efficient duties as required and at time may need to support across our two schools. You will be joining a happy, welcoming team.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has good customer service skills
• Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, and parents
• Has the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• Able to work alone
In return we will offer you:
• A supportive Leadership Team
• Commitment to support professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to help shape our future as a growing school
This position will be starting from September 2019 at our Fawcett site, however you may be required to work across the Federation's two schools.
• Full time role comprising of 37 hours per week, 52 weeks a year
hours will be flexible and on occasion may include weekend working. please note that 17 of these hours will be required for Cleaning duties
• Required to start from September 2019
If you would be interested in applying for the position please complete the application form below,
Closing Date: Tuesday 13th August 2019
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com
The Trumpington Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. It also values the diversity of the workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The successful candidate will need to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.