Afterschool club Playworker
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? We are seeking Afterschool Club Playworkers to start with us from September 2019 to join our expanding school.
Due to the Federation’s drive to achieve, our highly successful schools will be expanding their facilities from September 2019 due to exceptional demand for places.
We are seeking motivated people to join our Afterschool provision. We need people who are passionate about learning, to work alongside our well established, dedicated team.
The successful candidate will need to provide a good level of care for our children who would be staying on in our afterschool provision, making sure that meet the needs of children are met. Excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of commitment is key.
We are looking for someone who is creative, imaginative and who would relish the opportunity to join us in developing outstanding practice in our school.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is enthusiastic, imaginative and forward thinking
• Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children
• Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, and parents
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
In return we will offer you:
• A supportive Team
• Commitment to support professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to help shape our future as a growing school
• A school committed to raising achievement and attainment
• A developing learning environment with excellent resources and facilities
• Collaborative professional opportunities across the Federation
This positions will be starting with us as soon as possible at both our Trumpington sites.
• Term time only – 38 weeks per year
• 3pm to 6pm Monday to Friday or Job shares considered
• To start September 2019
Closing Date: 19th July 2019
Interview dates to be confirmed
Applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trumpington Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. It also values the diversity of the workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The successful candidate will need to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.