After School Club Playworker
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? We are seeking Afterschool Club Playworkers to start at both of our expanding schools
We are seeking motivated people to join our Afterschool provision. We need people who are passionate about learning, to work alongside our well established, dedicated team.
The successful candidates will need to provide a good level of care for our children who would be staying on in our afterschool provision, making sure that the needs of children are met. Excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of commitment is key. We are looking for people who are creative, imaginative and who would relish the opportunity to join us in developing outstanding practice in our school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic, imaginative and forward thinking
- Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children
- Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, and parents
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
In return we will offer you:
- A supportive Team
- Commitment to support professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to help shape our future as a growing school
- A school committed to raising achievement and attainment
- A developing learning environment with excellent resources and facilities
- Collaborative professional opportunities across the Federation
This positions will be starting as soon as possible at both our Trumpington sites.
- Term time only – 38 weeks per year
- 3pm to 6pm Monday to Friday or Job shares considered
- Starting date - ASAP
Closing Date: Friday 24th April 2020
Interviews to be held week commencing: 27th April and 4th May 2020
Applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trumpington Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. It also values the diversity of the workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The successful candidate will need to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.