Skip to content ↓


Choosing where your child will begin their education is one of the most significant and important decisions a parent/carer can make. During the year, we provide opportunities through parent tours for you to visit our schools to help you make the right choice for your child. Please contact one of the school offices if you would like to arrange a visit (01223 840299).


If you are applying for a place at one of our nurseries, please apply directly to the Federation. The Nursery admissions policy is below. If you would like to find out more about our nursery offer please look at the attachment below and the Nursery Class pages at each school. Please note, a place at one of our nurseries does not immediately result in a place in one of our Reception classes. If you wish your child to continue their education at the Federation, after their Nursery admission, parents/carers need to apply through the county council admissions process.  

Please click here to find out more about the county council’s admission process.

Admission for Reception 2020

If your child was born between 01.09.2015 and 31.08.2016 they will start school in September 2020.

You need to apply for a place at a primary school before 15th January 2020.

Please see below for our admissions policy and the Local Authority guide.

Please click here to be redirected to Cambridgeshire County Council's school admissions page for more detailed information and guidance.

If your child has an Educational Health Care Plan (EHCP), you have additional rights and responsibilities when it comes to choosing a school for your child. The START team at the County Council will support you in making this decision, however it is important that you visit schools you may be considering for your child. If you have a child with an Educational Health Care Plan, and are considering one of our schools for example as a move from Nursery to Key Stage 1, please call the office and ask to speak to the Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo) who will be happy to arrange to meet with you and discuss how we can ensure we have the appropriate provision in place to ensure your child has the appropriate induction and support.

Moving school during the school year

If you are moving to this area or would like to change your child’s school, this is called an ‘In Year Admission’. You should contact the County Council's admissions department who will advise you about this process - please click here to be redirected.